We mixed it up a little for our new batch of questions with recent poll winner White Rhino, and hit them with all hypotheticals. The Rhino wasted no time and pulled no punches (they have a tour to get to). They’ll be at the Mohawk this Friday the 16th, where you can ask ’em yourself why they have no patience for Ghandi. Then they’re off to terrify the Southwest throughout October, and back for a Halloween gig at Creekside. Here are five straight shots of White Rhino:
1. If you could get one local guest star on your next album, who would you pick?
ERIKA BARTON FROM THE FACELESS WEREWOLVES. OWW!
2. Give up coffee or give up beer?
I DON’T NEED EITHER CAUSE WE’VE GOT WHISKY
3. You can travel back to 1955 and teach a local band one song: what do you teach them?
HOT FOR TEACHER.
4. Ghandi comes to you in a dream, and says, hey, explain your music to me, what’s the point of it. What do you say?
FUCK YOU GHANDI.
5. What’s the best thing you could possibly hear from someone who just saw one of your shows?
MY TWIN SISTER AND I WANT TO PARTY WITH YOU AFTER THE SHOW.